News & Subscriptions * New England Foot & Ankle
NE Foot & Ankle Blog!
Visit our blog page to see the latest foot and ankle posts and get access to full articles about hot foot and ankle topics.
NE FOOT BLOG >>>
We are excited to announce our involvement in the 2015 Newburyport River Run half-marathon taking
place on May 31, 2015
We have the honor of serving as part of the medical staff at the event. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Pan Mass Challenge. The PMC raises money for life-saving cancer research and treatment at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund through an annual bike-a-thon that crosses the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Please come out and join us for a fun day in the sun in downtown Newburyport
What is in this Issue:
- Guard Your Feet from Summer's Heat
- Hit the Trail with Care
- Lebanese Potato Salad
- Dr. Patricia Kim Joins New England Foot & Ankle on July 15th, 2013
- New England Food & Ankle is proud to announce our newest Merrimack Valley Location
Used Shoe & New Sock collection for Lowell Transitional Living Center
Your family’s old shoes can make a difference to a homeless man or woman in Greater Lowell . For homeless people, walking is their main means of transportation in all weather. Lack of sturdy shoes and clean, dry socks often creates critical and dangerous problems for the homeless, including infections from continually wet feet, blisters from too large or too tight shoes, or open cuts caused by holes in the bottoms of shoes.
Please bring your shoes and socks to this office -- adult sizes only please-- and we will deliver them to the Lowell Transitional Living Center. Sturdy women’s shoes are needed too, but not high heels or women’s dress shoes.
WHAT: Used Adult Shoe & New sock Collection
WHEN: Oct. 1 to Dec. 1, 2011
WHERE: Bring Shoes & Socks to this office.
News article from American Podiatric Medical Association - Friendly Footwear a must for those who work standing up.
Here are the Latest New England Foot & Ankle Headlines
- New England Foot & Ankle July 2013 Newsletter - Guard Your Feet From Summer’s Heat
7/17/2013New England Foot & Ankle July 2013 Newsletter What is in this Issue: Guard Your Feet from Summer’s Heat…
- New England Foot & Ankle is Proud to Announce Dr. Patricia Kim will be joining our practice on July 15th, 2013
6/10/2013New England Foot & Ankle Welcome Dr. Patricia Kim to our practice! New England Foot & Ankle are specialists…
- We are pleased to welcome Dr. Matthew Riordan to New England Foot & Ankle. Dr. Riordan will be joining our practice on July 16, 2012
7/2/2012Welcome Dr. Matthew Riordan to the practice of New England Foot & Ankle of Chelmsford and Newburyport, Massachusetts Dr.…
- New England Foot & Ankle Chelmsford, Newburyport MA - Announces Breakthrough Laser Therapy for Toenail Fungus Treatment and Treatment of Warts
11/4/2011FDA Approved Laser Therapy to Treat Toenail Fungus and Wart Removal New England Foot & Ankle is the only practice…
- New England Foot and Ankle, P.C. is proud to announce that it is the first podiatric practice in the Merrimack Valley to offer Cutera GenesisPlus laser therapy
9/26/2011New England Foot and Ankle, P.C. is proud to announce that it is the first podiatric practice in the…
- New Enlgand Foot and Ankle Newsletter April 2011
3/24/2011Dr. Caroline Gauthier enjoys running and is participating to two local events during the month of May. On May…
- Common Runners’ Injury: Stress Fractures of the Foot
9/10/2010REPETITIVE IMPACT ON FEET CAN INCREASE RISK OF DAMAGE Stress fractures of the foot are becoming more common in…
- Healthy Back-to-School Footwear Combats Child Obesity
8/31/2010Five Easy-to-Follow Tips from the American Podiatric Medical Association to Reduce Injury and Encourage Physical Activity Bethesda, MD –…
- A Winning Strategy: Don’t Play Through Pain
8/24/2010TIMELY TREATMENT AND REHABILITATION KEY TO PROPER HEALING Sometimes athletes can be their own worst enemy especially when they…
- Don’t Let Your Feet Ruin Your Day at the Beach
8/9/2010As millions of Americans hit the beach this summer, the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons offers these…
- Comprehensive Diabetic Foot Exam (CDFE)
- Footprints - Women’s Common Foot Problems
- Dr. Timothy Downs, Chief of Podiatry of Lowell General Hospital
- Friendly Footwear A Must For Those Who Work Standing Up
- Fix Feet For Weight Loss Success
4 Courthouse Lane
Chelmsford, MA, 01824
(978) 441-9241 phone
(978) 970-0248 fax
260 Merrimac Street
Newburyport, MA, 01950
(978) 463-0086 phone
(978) 970-0248 fax
Riverwalk Lawrence Office
360 Merrimack St, bldg.5, 1st fl.
Lawrence, MA 01843
Connect With Us